Tuesday 16 April 2013

Free Wraps?

Today I've been working hard and looking for people interested in trying our products.
So many sceptics out there but the challenges make this job one of the best!
I love proving to people that our wraps are amazing and the defining gel is liquid gold.

One Team One Mission. That's our motto.
Our mission is to grow as a business by providing products to wonderful clients that would normally cost them an arm and a leg. In salons, body wraps cost a fortune. In your own home, they are a perfect price.
Loyal Customers get the products at the same price as us distributors do. Wholesale price. Nothing beats that!

I love this job. I'm working while my daughter is down for a nap, easy!
I like the fact that I don't have to work away from home, spend money travelling to and from work, working ridiculous hours. This is perfect for me.
I got to play with my daughter today, I cleaned the house, I had the gardening service over this morning to do my lawn. I have no CHORES left to do. I can just sit back and relax for the rest of the day, and get paid!

You can't beat that!

Do me a favour and head over to my business like page and check it out. http://www.facebook.com/sexify.yourself
I'm running a promotion at the moment to win a free wrap or two ;)
You can message me if you have any questions or even if you just want to say hi :)

See you over there my lovelies!

Until next time
T <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment