Monday 8 April 2013

My It Works! Story

I joined this company a little over a year ago.
I thought, work from home? Great! Count me in.
Little did I know that it would change my life!

I become an Independent Distributor in February 2012, 2 months after having my daughter.
I saw all the photos of 'Getting your sexy back' and thought, yep! I want that!

When I was 10 years old I was diagnosed with severe psoriasis, a skin disorder that made my life SO hard. I was teased about it for years! I was covered head to toe and it was awful. It was ALWAYS inflammed and itchy to the point where I would bleed non stop from scratching so hard. It was a nightmare, and at 10 years old, I didn't need that. I was a little girl hiding from the world. I lost all my self confidence, I hated myself.
After signing up as a Distributor, I decided to start using one of our products, Defining Gel, a.k.a Liquid Gold!!
It was a godsend!
After 11 years of wearing long sleeve shirts, jackets, long pants and long dresses, even in the Summer, I'm happy to say that I can now go out my front door in NORMAL clothing!
I love this stuff! I love what our products can do. I love how life changing it is.

It Works products has helped me in so many ways, from my skin condition, to my stretch marks, to making scars pretty much invisible!

I will use these products until the day I die!

Here are some results from some lovely clients who had fantastic results from our products.









You can come on over to http://www.facebook.com/pages/It-Works-Wrap-me-up-Qld/192731760815350 and check out some more before and after photos or you can simply email me at wrapyourself.fabulous@gmail.com and ask me all the questions you like.

I'm really looking forward to helping all the people I possibly can, get the results they'd love!

Until next time

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment