Monday 29 April 2013

WOOHOO!

Greens


Today I received my Greens and supplements! YAY!
I was so excited to start using them, and with good reason! I felt amazing today!
For those of you who don't know what Greens are, It's a detoxifying, alkalizing drink powder. It promotes pH balance, has 38 herbs and is equivalent of 8+ servings of fruit and veg :)

Don't get me wrong, it's not 'nice' but it makes you feel great!
Anyways, I had my Greens fix and I'm happy!
I start the gym on Monday too so I'm super excited!

I'm not the kind of mum who has a routine for working out, well I don't have a routine for anything to be honest with you but this Mama is going to get fit and healthy. Combining these awesome products with a great workout is my key to getting sexy :P

Do you have a workout routine?


No comments:

Post a Comment